In my recent articles I’ve been harping on about the why and how to rock your marketing, and now for the cherry on top. I am going to outline for you the SEVEN most successful lead generation strategies in the marketplace today:
- Referrals – Referrals are a cost effective and powerful source of leads. They’re often warm leads as they come recommended by someone who already knows, likes and trusts you.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Is a very cost effective form of advertising and direct marketing. It gives you the ability to get ads up and generate leads instantaneously. The key is a killer headline and a body that catches your prospect’s attention over all the other noise and ads in the marketplace.
- Social media advertising – Social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are great avenues to build a following, create credibility and have your prospects know, like and trust you before they buy from you. It is also targeted as you can target in to specific demographics. (Which you outlined in your marketing plan 😉 )
- Printed Collateral – Such as flyers and banners etc can still be a cost effective option. Whilst it may be more difficult to track compared to digital marketing strategies, if used correctly, can still have a great ROI. It is often more of a branding exercise, rather than direct marketing… However this is important too. It’s beneficial that your business enters the awareness of your prospects in number of ways.
- Email Marketing – An oldie but a goodie. Despite tough anti-spamming laws, the key is to build a database of people who you can form a relationship with by regular valuable content, then a call to action for those who have not bought your product or service yet. Just like Gary Vaynerchuck recommends… Jab, jab, jab, right hook. Three lots of valuable content to every call to action. Attract someone to your mailing list by giving them something in exchange for their email address and then get cracking building that relationship.
- Direct Marketing Campaigns – Some people consider this strategy to be outdated. However it is actually going stronger than ever. Whilst many are bombarded by emails that we discussed strategy #5, a targeted direct marketing campaign can give great returns. It does require a larger targeted base, and there is a fair cost upfront, but you can gain good ROI.
- Strategic Partnerships – These relationships can be extremely lucrative for both parties involved. It is an opportunity for two or more businesses to come together who have a similar target market, but are not competing businesses. It is an opportunity for these businesses to cross promote each other, generally an agreed upon set of expectations of the duties of both parties and more often than not a profit share arrangement.
Every business is different, and not all strategies suit every business. So the key is to execute on the strategies that suit your business’s requirements.
Whatever the strategy, it is critical that each campaign is tracked and reported on, so you can measure the ROI and make adjustments accordingly.
Marketing is imperative to the success of your business. Lets talk more about how you can effectively make the most of marketing your services and products through our proven 4-It System that will grow your business strategically in less time. Click here for your FREE strategy call now. Limited bookings available.
Rob Kropp – The Profit Coach
About the 4It System for your business and life: The Make It, Manage It, Keep It, Grow It™ (4-It System) will help you structure your business in a way to make leveraged profit. Manage excess earnings so you can scale effectively. Keep more money in your top pocket. Then grow it, so you can play a much BIGGER game than just the business. Your wealth will expand as your financial freedom turns from a dream into a reality through building a business, living a life and leaving a legacy.
Connect with Rob Kropp:
YouTube – For useful tips in my short videos.
Facebook – To get daily inspiration that you can apply in your business and life.
LinkedIN – For professional networking and more tips.