article-8-get-rid-of-the-3-major-obstacles-of-your-cash-flow

Get rid of the 3 Major Obstacles of your cash flow

IF you find that you’re falling into financial issues and cash flow problems, you’re not alone. This is common for many growing businesses. Thankfully, due to the incredibly common nature of cash flow management issues, it is easy to learn from other businesses mistakes. These are 3 major obstacles and solutions that pinpoints common cashflow problems and how to overcome …

Don't be a victim of your circumstances

Don’t Be a Victim of Your Circumstances

Published on Nov 24, 2015 We often become a victim of the circumstances around us, rather than to be a creator or dictator of what we really want in our lives. When growing up, we are conditioned to think, act and behave in a certain way. Unless we consciously break out that mold, then those habits, beliefs and values we …

Consumerism Mentality

Eliminating Your Consumerism Mentality

Most of us want to be wealthy and have financial freedom, but 95% of us have a consumer mentality because we don’t value wealth itself. The remaining 5% genuinely value wealth and have built successful businesses and live the lifestyle they want to live. What’s the difference?: When the wealth minded 5% receive $1, they invest it for their financial …

Manage it (Cash) or Lose it  Part 3

Part 3 of 3: Manage it (Cash) or Lose it – Setting up the Set & Serve System

In this third video, I’ll step you through how to set up the most effective money management system (as per the 6 Profit Drivers), so cash-flow becomes stress free. Please note that this isn’t a custom made financial advice video because I don’t you or your money situation personally but I want you think about the principals and look at …

Manage it (Cash) or Lose it Part 2

Part 2 of 3: Manage it (Cash) or lose it – How the wealthy prioritise their money

In this second video of the 3 Part series, I’ll teach you about the different mentaility between the poor and wealthy. We will delve into their behaviours and money management habits The poor: They pay their business expenses in order of priority: First its taxes, lifestyle and the last is a desire to build to build wealth but never seem …

Manage it (Cash) or Lose it Part 1 - 6 Profit Drivers

Part 1 of 3: Manage it (Cash) or lose it – 6 Profit Drivers

In this first of 3 videos, I’ll show you how to prioritise money better so you can drive down debt quicker than ever to increase your savings and investments. In this video, I’ll take you through The Six financial – Profit drivers. Did you know that only 60% of business owners in Australia make a profit while 40% make losses. …